We know a lot of you have been dreaming of that utterly luxurious wedding we all love in the movies – and the great news is that you can actually build a luxurious wedding day without breaking the bank.
How so? Here’s how to make your wedding feel absolutely luxurious with a few simple tips:
- Offer guests mini bottles of good wine or champagne as wedding favors. They’ve all seen all cupcakes and cookies under the sun – but they will definitely feel pampered with a mini bottled of personalized luxury. You don’t have to spend a fortune on these – but we do guarantee they will have a huge impact.
- Pamper your super-bridesmaids with extensive gits. That pretty necklace or that gorgeous makeup set are all great – but how about you give your ladies the 4-star treatment? Pack personalized bathrobes and slippers with your bridesmaids’ gift and it will surely make them feel absolutely special.
- Serve signature drinks – both at your wedding and at your rehearsal dinner. If you want to be more budget-friendly and still make everyone feel as if they’re attending a very expensive wedding, stick to a few basic drinks (e.g. beer and wine) and offer everyone your signature cocktail. There are a thousand-and-one options when it comes to this, and your guests will surely be delighted by the idea!
- Go big on your wedding ceremony backdrop. A curtain of blooms, greenery, paper peonies or even vintage vinyl discs can be a truly amazing complement for one of the most amazing days of your entire life. Get creative with your wedding ceremony backdrop, personalize it, and enjoy every second of this special moment!
Looking for a genuinely experienced wedding planner to help you with all the details? Contact Tamara Wendt Events and we will make sure your Big Day is exactly as you’ve always wanted it to be!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/en/bottle-wedding-celebration-white-1885306/
Great weddings start with a love sparkle and a beautiful invitation – so you definitely want to make sure your wedding stationery is truly representative for who you are as a couple. What are some of the prettiest, most unique, and most inspiring wedding stationery ideas you can incorporate into your Big Day’s vibes? We have some tips for you – read on to find out more.
- Full of greenery and flowers. Choose a design inspired by your summer Garden Wedding to let people know that you are planning this type of event. Not only will the invitations look lively, but the day-of stationery will fit perfectly into the green, lively background of your wedding location too!
- Chalkboard signs. We all know chalkboard signs have been more than popular with weddings – but have you ever considered taking this motif one step further, into your wedding stationery? Create simple wedding invitations and stationery that imitate the much-appreciated chalkboard signs we’ve all seen in the last couple of years. Guests will love the way you have re-invented this cute idea!
- Scrapbook inspiration. If you want a DIY wedding, or if you simply want that unique vibe to be incorporated into your Big Day (even if just through small details), create a wedding stationery design inspired by scrapbooks. Don’t be afraid to be really creative about this – after all, that’s what scrapbooks are all about: imagination and capturing beautiful memories. If you want to, you can even use pictures from your engagement photo session!
Looking for a wedding planner ready to take your ideas to the next level and breathe life into them? Contact Tamara Wendt Events and we will make sure all of your Big Day’s elements will be flawlessly executed and pulled together – for the kind of wedding everyone will absolutely love.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/ro/invita%C5%A3ie-card-nunt%C4%83-2246613/
As a wedding guest, you want to dress up to the occasion – but what are some of the worst attire mistakes you can make when attending someone’s Big Day? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more, so that you can choose the perfect outfit.
Wearing white dress is always a faux pas. Except for the rare cases when the bride dresses in a very different color or when she specifically requests all guests to be dressed in white, any kind of dress remotely connected to the bride should be a complete no-no. Also, stay away from very light pastels that might look white in the pictures – you really don’t want to upset the bride, don’t you?
- Wearing clothing items that are outside of the dress code is also a big mistake. If your invitation says “black tie”, then it means that you need to dress very elegantly. Likewise, if you are attending a wedding with a casual dress code, you will want to avoid any kind of clothes that are too elegant – but you will definitely want to leave your sneakers and jeans at home too.
- Wearing any kind of clothes that are too flashy, show too much skin, or are generally too much from any point of view. That super-short red dress with a very deep V-neck? It might look amazing on you – but your friend’s wedding is not the place to wear it. That ultra-shiny fuchsia-and-blue tuxedo? Again, it might be really fashionable and stylish, but if you are required to dress elegantly, the bride and groom are probably expecting you to wear a toned-down tuxedo or suit.
Is the couple searching for the perfect wedding planner? Tell them about Tamara Wendt Events and they will not be disappointed by our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ adamquirm
Creating the guest list will most likely be one of the most stressful moments of the entire wedding planning process – especially if your parents insist on inviting extended family you don’t actually want at your Big Day.
Do you have to invite them? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- No, of course you don’t have to invite anyone at your wedding. However, if you do decide not to invite certain members of the family, be sure to take responsibility and be accountable for this – don’t leave it on your parents’ shoulders.
- Furthermore, remember that if you take this decision, you have to be very straightforward, honest, and you absolutely have to stand your ground. Saying “no” now and “yes” later will only leave room for even more compromise – and you might not want that.
- Stay polite and away from fights. This might be a super-stingy issue for you – and it is understandable why you might get really irritated when discussing and over-discussing it. However, it is crucial that you keep your cool and stay polite. As mentioned before, be very honest, but stay way within the limits of common sense and politeness – eventually, people will understand your reasons.
- Last, but definitely not least, don’t forget to focus on the guests you are actually inviting. Make this a very special day for them – just as it is for you. Provide them with the very best, help them create wonderful memories, and pamper them – they will be eternally grateful.
Looking for a wedding planner who can help you plan all the details of the Big Day in a stress-free, anxiety-free way? Contact Tamara Wendt Events and allow us to be the ones who make your dream wedding come true!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Russ2009
We all know just how popular garden themed weddings are and how they will continue to grow in popularity. Are you thinking of planning such a wedding as well? If yes, you have come to the right place because we have gathered some truly superb ideas to help you create a breathtaking wedding décor. Read n to find tour inspiration:
- Forget about old-fashioned, ultra-designed wedding invitations. Make your invites feel more personal, closer to spring and summer, and closer to you and who you are as too. Replace your invitations with embroidered handkerchiefs – the guests will love them. And if you want to add an even more personal touch to your invitation suite, replace the RSVPS as well – for instance, you could use pretty postcards from the most meaningful locations for you love as a couple.
- Thinking peonies are going out of fashion? Same as roses (in all their variations), peonies will never be outdated – especially not when it comes to spring and summer weddings. Wear an oversized peony bouquet in multiple colors to match the gorgeous garden surroundings and you’ll surely wow your wedding guests.
- Repurpose antique furniture. The secret to creating a really splendid garden wedding lies in combining natural elements, with antique, vintage, DIY, and shabby-chic elements. For example, repurposing an antique fireplace mantel and using it as your wedding altar decoration will look really amazing – and it will surely add a bit of that timeless touch we all love so much.
Still not sure if you should hire a wedding planner and designer? Contact Tamara Wendt Events and allow us to help you with all the minute details of planning a wedding. Not only will your event look breathtaking, but everything will flow smoothly and you will have the chance to actually enjoy your big day – instead of stressing out over every small thing.
Photo source: http://i.weddingomania.com/2016/05/Garden-Inspired-Handkerchief-Wedding-Invitation.jpg, http://static.mwsrc.net/sites/mywedding.com/files/styles/width_600/public/blog/mediastore_5871.jpg, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/45/92/e745920f8750088ae7fed7609d554f9d.jpg
Truth be told, few other wedding decisions are as important and as influential as the wedding venue itself. Because it will dictate a lot of other wedding choices, it is crucial that you choose the perfect wedding venue at the beginning of your planning process.
How do you do it? We have gathered some of the most important things to consider before booking your wedding venue – so read on and find out more.
- Your budget should be your primary concern. This is one of the largest and most essential wedding expenses – so you really need to make sure you don’t go overboard. You may not think paying more than you can afford will have much of an impact – but it can really affect you in the long run.
- The vibe of the venue and the details matter so much! You want your wedding to be gorgeous – so it is utterly important that you choose a venue that will accommodate the wedding style you want to create. From the flowers outside the venue to the colors of the curtains, every detail will make a monumental difference.
- Your guests need to be comfortable. This means that the venue should provide them with enough space to move around, dance, and socialize – but it shouldn’t be too large (and make everyone feel like strangers).
- Last, but definitely not least, your gut feeling is more than crucial too. Does it feel like the one? As long as it fits your budget, it is more than likely that you should go for it, then!
Looking for someone to lend you a helpful hand in the wedding planning process? Come visit Tamara Wendt Events, learn more about what we offer, and hire us as your wedding planners – you’ll love what comes out of our hands!
The average cost of a wedding in the USA exceeds the staggering amount of… $26,000. Now, that’s a lot of money regardless of how you look at it – but the great news is that you don’t have to break the bank to have that marvelous wedding you’ve always wanted.
How to save money on your wedding and still have an amazing time? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- First of all, be smart with your wedding date. In general, off-season weddings tend to cost less – so try to choose a wedding date outside of the spring/summer season. Furthermore, the day you choose for your wedding is really important too. In general, Saturdays are pricier due to the high demand from couples – but having your wedding on a Sunday can save you a lot of money.
- Secondly, try to focus on the absolute basics with the wedding reception itself. Serving people delicious hors d’oeuvres or even comfort foods is always an excellent choice (after all, who doesn’t love mini-burgers or tomato soup shots and grilled cheese sandwiches?). Play great music on the background, make sure there are drinks for everyone, and skip the actual champagne toast (it will be equally memorable and emotional regardless of what type of drink your guests are toasting with!).
- Last, but definitely not least, pay attention to the venue you choose. For the ceremony, a city hall wedding, a religious wedding, or a wedding in the Great Outdoors can save you quite a lot of cash. For the reception, you might want to look into more unconventional spaces – such as lofts, old libraries, museums, and so on. They’re so unique, and they can be so much cheaper than the traditional ballroom!
Want to save big on your big day? Tamara Wendt Events can help you plan your dream wedding according to your budget. Contact us today and let’s talk about all those small details that matter so much.
Photo Source: http://i.weddingomania.com/delicious-summer-wedding-appetizers-3.jpg, http://cdn.moneycrashers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/wedding-drink-raspberries-champagne.jpg, http://www.pouted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/chandeliers-outdoor-weddings-8a.jpg,
As a bride, you want your wedding to look really amazing – but more than anything, you want this event to really reflect you, who you are, what your story is, and how amazing your hopes for the future are.
What are some unique wedding décor details you could “borrow” from the current trends? Read on and find out more.
- Hanging umbrellas. Funky, colorful, playful and definitely original, hanging umbrellas can transform even the most basic wedding tent. You can play around with the colors, or keep them within the limits of your wedding color scheme – either way, they will be adorable.
- Dark flower colors. Pink, white, red – if you got tired of these colors and want to add a dash of originality to your bouquet and floral arrangements, skip the classic combos and mix some dark-colored blooms with brighter and lighter-colored ones. It will look so fantastic!
- Rose gold…everything. Silver? Copper? Gold? Well, the best metallic shade to settle on this year is rose gold – and we can definitely understand why. Feminine, precious, and very unique, this special shade is versatile enough to be incorporated in a very wide range of wedding themes – so it can definitely work with yours too!
- Single-tier cakes. Planning a smaller wedding? Why not skip the traditional multi-tiered wedding cake and settle on a smaller, single-tier one? Not only will it look really sweet (literally and figuratively!), but it will also add a dash of uniqueness. From naked cakes to cakes decorated with greenery, there are oh-so-many designs you will absolutely love in this niche.
Looking for a creative wedding designer and a devoted wedding planner? Come visit Tamara Wendt Events and allow us to stand by your side as you plan one of the biggest, brightest, and most unforgettable days of your life.
Photo Source: http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/315.jpg, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f8/e5/c2/f8e5c2c464f3c294c6c6aa6b44d86996.jpg, https://images.britcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/d5d7304343853d3b957fd6531fb7e570-645×8591.jpg, https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-11/3/12/enhanced/webdr07/enhanced-6871-1446572925-3.jpg
Spring weddings are blooming right now – and if you want to have one too, you will definitely want to make sure it looks absolutely stunning. What are the biggest and most beautiful spring trends you can incorporate into your wedding day? We have some ideas for you – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration.
- Lots and lots of ceremony flowers. Make your big “I Do” look as magical as it feels by using an abundance of floral arrangements. The blooms and the colors are entirely your choice – you can even stick to greenery and you can even use the location’s garden and flowers to go really over-the-top with this. Your guests will absolutely love it!
- Make your reception stand out. Go beyond classic wedding reception décor to make it stand out from the crowd. A bunch of hanging lanterns could add playfulness and uniqueness to your reception. Likewise, yellow up-lighting will bathe everything in energy, beauty, and luxuriousness. Think out of the box to create the kind of wedding décor that will absolutely wow your guests!
- Sweeten things up. Regardless of whether or not you choose to have a traditional wedding, satisfying your guests’ sweet teeth is absolutely crucial for the success of your wedding day. Pastel macarons, homemade jam or honey in adorable jars as wedding favors, pies instead of the wedding cake – there’s one thousand and one ways to pour some sugar on your guests.
Looking for a wedding planner who knows exactly how to make your dream wedding come true? Contact Tamara Wendt Events and let’s talk about your unique ideas and love story – we promise to make this one of the very best weddings your guests have ever seen (or been to)!
Photo source: https://d1zpvjny0s6omk.cloudfront.net/media/fileupload/2016/03/25/08_Blush%20Shoot_Crystal%20Stokes%20Photography-ceremony.jpg, https://www.essensedesigns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/sweet-cake-wedding-dessert-bar.jpg
Your bridesmaid’s are more than just your wedding day attendants – they are your best friends and the ladies you want to be there by you as you make one of the biggest changes in your life. How to show them your gratitude by choosing trendy, beautiful dresses for them? We have gathered some of the largest bridesmaids’ dresses trends – so read on and find out more.
- Tea length. Delicate, feminine, classy, and yet still quite modern, tea length is the perfect option if you want your wedding to strike the ideal balance between traditional and unconventional. Furthermore, it’s the kind of dress that works really well with a variety of wedding venues – but specifically with museums, vintage houses, and other contemporary/ unconventional wedding venues.
- Two-piece. Want to defy tradition 100%? Ask your bridesmaids to wear a two-piece with crop top and skirt, instead of the classic dress. Not only is this look really fashionable right now, but it will also make your bridesmaids feel like real VIPs at your wedding.
- Tiered skirt. Somewhere in between ruffles and simply A-line designs, tiered skirts add playfulness into the mix, making your bridesmaids feel like feminine princess. However, the look can be more than pulled off, especially in the spring and summer.
- Flutter sleeves. Want to make sure your bridesmaids won’t be cold? Flutter sleeves are absolutely elegant, and they allow your bridesmaids to feel really comfortable from a thermic point of view.
Looking for a wedding planner with experience and vision to help you create the perfect wedding, from A to Z? Come visit Tamara Wendt Events and allow us to help you plan the most amazing wedding your guests have ever. Hire us and we promise you will never regret having chosen our service for your big day.
Photo Source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/02/b4/7202b4ff5a1eefce54626bfab5a64822.jpg, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/94/6a/7a946a8671abf43223449ec16affc24f.jpg, http://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g4-M01-0A-78-rBVaEFgJtRyAdMBdAAKvlQcG5Qw178.jpg/2016-country-style-bohemian-bridesmaid-dresses.jpg, http://www.glamourandgraceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/handmade-fall-plantation-wedding-Justin-DeMutiis-09.jpg